Privacy Notice on Power Plant Mall website
Why do we collect your personal information?
The Company collects personal information when you register for a Power Plant Mall account, when you use the Contact Us feature, when you visit the website’s pages and when you subscribe to receive promotions, newsletter and latest news about Power Plant Mall. Once you register and sign-in to our services, you are not anonymous to us. Power Plant Mall also automatically receives and stores information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookies information and the page you requested.
In particular, we are using your personal information to:
Respond to your enquiries or manage future interactive user function it may be necessary to ask for personal information;
Inform you of commercial and promotional advertisements, loyalty and reward offerings, events, surveys and newsletter;
Conduct research and market study, including the generation of anonymized or non-personally identifiable location and mobility data to show footfall, location patterns, crowd density, and other information that may be relevant for marketing and research purposes;
Perform such other processing or disclosure that may be required under law or regulations.
What type of information we collect?
We collect information to provide you with details and information regarding our products and services. This includes information such as:
Basic personal information such as names, e-mail address, residential address, phone numbers, and other personal contact details;
Login information such as IP addresses, ISPs, browser types, and traffic patterns;
Cookies to obtain information about the preference of visitor.
How you can access, correct and update the personal information we have about you?
You understand that you may request the Company, by a written letter or email to the Data Protection Officer (DPO) to exercise your rights which include right to access, modify, erasure and object to processing your personal data within a reasonable time after such request.
Our contact details:
Ms. Rica Bajo
Data Protection Officer
Rockwell Land Corporation
2nd to 5th Floors 8 Rockwell
Hidalgo Drive, Rockwell Center Makati City
The Company’s decision to provide such access or consider any request for correction, erasure and objection to process of the personal data as it appears in the Company’s records is subject always to any exceptions under applicable laws and/or the Act.
Who we share your information with?
As a general rule, we do not allow to share your data to third party except in limited circumstances as noted below.
You authorize the Company to disclose your information to accredited/affiliated third parties or independent/non-affiliated third parties, whether local or foreign in the following circumstances:
- As necessary for the proper execution of processes related to the declared purpose.
- The use or disclosure is reasonably necessary, required or authorized by or under law.
This means we might provide information to the following:
- Our affiliated organizations, or agencies including their sub-contractors or prospective business partners that act as our service providers and contractors;
- Law enforcement and government agencies;
- All third parties with which we share this information are required to use your personal information in a manner that is consistent with this policy.
How we protect your information?
- We keep and protect your information using a secured server behind a firewall, deploying encryption on computing devices and physical security controls.
- We restrict access to your information only to qualified and authorized personnel who hold your information with strict confidentiality.
How long do we keep your data?
The data will be kept in accordance with the following retention standards:
- If the data subject has an existing contract and transaction with the Company, information will be retained all throughout the contract period and 10 years after its completion.
- If the data subject has no existing contract but has existing transaction with the Company, information will be retained during the transaction and 10 years after its fulfillment.
- If the data subject has no existing contract and transaction with the Company, information will be retained for a retention period of 10 years.
Data collected will be retained in accordance with the standards set above, unless you request your data to be deleted in our database immediately. Once deleted, the data will be completely removed from all the storage location.